The istSOS developer Team is proud to announce the release of istSOS 2.1.
- passed OGC SOS 1.0 Conformance Test
- new internal scheduler for data acquisition operations
- updated automatic data validation based on setted constraints
- improved interface (REST and HTML) for "virtual procedure" creation, modification, deletion
- new scripts for: data migration from istSOS 1.0, service configuration and raw data aggregation
- minor bugs fixed
About istSOSistSOS is an OGC SOS server implementation written in Python. istSOS allows for managing and dispatching observations from monitoring sensors according to the Sensor Observation Service standard.
The project provides also a Graphical User Interface that allows for easing the daily operations and a RESTFull Web api for automatizing administration procedures.
istSOS is released under the GPL License, and runs on all major platforms.